Service level agreement (SLA) is agreed on several days within which sellers have to ship their orders.
Sellers must post items according to the handling time mentioned in their listing, using the delivery service the buyer chose at checkout. Sellers must include:
- Review the speed and cost of postage before providing a delivery service to the customers
- A specific ETA (When the item would be delivered)
- Most items within the handling time specified in the listing
- The costs incurred by you and related to the cost of posting and handling items should be included.
- The actual price of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect the delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, special handling, or similar services
- The actual fee paid to the delivery service
- Handling costs, including the cost of insurance and packaging materials.
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the delivery location provided in the listing
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum postage costs
- Mark the item "dispatched" as soon as it has been dispatched from the Seller's location.
Sellers must not:
- Include any kind of additional fees for packaging and handling when offering free postage
- Hold/delay the postage if Xuppi has not made funds immediately available.
- Use an alternate/slower delivery service than the one selected by the buyer.